BAuditions for the award winning BACCES 2019 production, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, will be held on:
Saturday 15th June, 2019 at 11:00 - Memorial Hall, Blackwater and Hawley Leisure Centre, Hawley Green, Blackwater, Camberley, GU17 9BW
Tuesday 25th June, 2019 at 16:30 - Waterside Theatre, Waterside, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB
The show itself will be staged at The Beck Theatre, Hayes, from 27th November to 1st December, 2019.
Auditions are open to all current and former British Airways cabin crew from all mainline fleets.
If you are auditioning for a principal role you will be required to sing* and read a prescribed audition piece for the audition panel, which will be available for you to download from the BACCES web site (www.bacces.com) along with other information nearer the time. The audition pieces will also be available in hard copy at the auditions.
All auditionees will be required to dance, so please bring sensible footwear with you (ie: no platforms, flip flops, or very high heels!).
If you can't make one of the auditions but would still like to be considered, then please e-mail Jane at email@example.com including your name and contact details before 14th June.
If you have ever thought about getting involved in a stage production, then this is your opportunity to shine. The auditions are great fun and the perfect way to meet all the team. See you on 15th or 25th June! Break a leg!
In addition to rehearsing twice a week - Tuesdays in Staines Methodist Church Hall and Thursdays at Waterside - from 19:00 to 22:00, there are additional compulsory rehearsals:
- #1 Monday 2nd September - Snow White script read-through - 10:00 to 17:00
- #2 Saturday 12th October - All day rehearsal - 09:30 to 17:00
- #3 Sunday 13th October - All day rehearsal - 09:30 to 17:00
- #4 Sunday 10th November - All day dance rehearsal - 11:00 to 17:00
- #5 Friday 22nd November - All day rehearsal - 09:30 to 17:00
- #6 Saturday 23rd November - All day rehearsal - 09:30 to 17:00
- #7 Monday 25th November - Full technical rehearsal (times to be confirmed)
- #8 Tuesday 26th November - Full dress rehearsal (times to be confirmed)
- Please note that you will be expected to attend all Tuesday and Thursday evening rehearsals when not on flying duties.
*Please feel free to bring your own sheet music or backing track with you. BACCES’ wonderful Musical Director, Bobbie, will be happy to accompany you on the keyboard. If you are not auditioning for a principal role there is NO requirement for you to sing on your own.
**All BACCES members must pay a £15 annual subscription fee. If you are successful at auditions, a £55 fee will also apply to cover stage performance insurance.